Hahaha....all I can do is laugh at this concoction! This recipe did not turn out quite like I had thought it would. Before it was all said and done, I had spilled about a cup of crushed oreos all over the counter. The problem is when you go to spread the topping on the cookies. It doesn't spread!! The cookies just move. Therefore I ended up just mixing it all together. I give this about 1 star for preparations and 3 stars for taste. It was good but not spectacular.
Ingredients
20 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups confectioners' sugar
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions
Press crushed cookies into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan, reserving a few for decoration. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Stir in the peanut butter until well blended, then fold in the whipped topping. Spread over the crushed cookie base, sprinkle the remaining cookie chunks on top, and freeze for 1 to 2 hours. Thaw 10 to 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Maybe you can do it like your whipped topping and put it in a gallon size baggie with a bigger hole in the coner and then just squeeze it on top of the cookies in big dollups.
ReplyDelete