The turkey burgers were a hit!!! They were full of flavor and very juicy! I paired my turkey burger with pepperjack cheese and the red pepper dip. I did not put lettuce, tomatoes, or pickles on it. I have never tried turkey burgers and I was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. As for the red pepper dip, it is getting a new name courtesy my Dad. It is now the 1 star dip. After we all finished our dinner, I went around the table and asked everyone's opinion on the dip and the burgers. I wanted them to rate them 1 to 5 stars. My dad was up first. He gave the dip 1 star and the burger 3 stars. I laughed at his honest opinion. If you know my dad you would know he does not like flavor or seasonings...he likes his food to taste very "safe". My mom loved the burgers with the dip as a condiment. She gave it 5 stars when paired together. Hubs ranked the dip 2 1/2 stars and the burger 4 stars. He didn't care for the strong cilantro flavor in the dip. He did say that we could put it in the rotation.
Overall I like both....will definitely make it again. I'm just excited that we now have a healthier choice for burgers.
No comments:
Post a Comment